2.23.2010

Old and new. But mostly old.

First off, I made another game for the 100 Epic Minutes Compo, It's a hotseat two player game.

Play

Second, I decided to release a bunch of old unfinished games. Here are some sceenshots and summaries in somewhat chronological order, starting with the oldest.

ILLogic

Old imitation of an even older cactus game.

ShooTomb

Old, buggy top down shmup.


Canceled sequel to AstroMoonDoom.

Heads Up

A head. Bouncing around. Not that bad, actually. Arrows.

DDD

A 3D game I started. I couldn't come up with good gameplay ideas and I'm not good at d3d. Arrows and Space to jump.

RunShoot

A sequel to my first released game, RunJump. Z jumps, X fires.

No Words

Nice graphics, boring gameplay. For Poppen No Words competition. Arrows and Enter.

CaveCoinCapture

Find Coins. Sorta boring. Arrows.

Llam S

Small copy of one of JW's unreleased games. Not bad. Arrows and Z.

XYZombies

Lame. Buggy. Arrows and Z.

DOWNLOAD THEM ALL!

1 comment: